Man allegedly in al-Qaida plot to bomb mall in Ohio

Earl1647545488

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elinar Longsight
I was raised by a Muslim for 11 yrs. I read the Koran and I know what they believe and don't believe. This whole argument is making me sick and I am scared to even open my mouth around some of you now, because you can't see how wrong ya'll are and definately won't admit it. People in this country make me sad sometimes. :(

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Mensan:

Both the Koran and the Torah are versions of the old testament. All three are the same religion. I own a copy of the Koran, and I have never read that passage.

Good point about the three major religions being based on the smae thing. They have the same ideals, formed at the same time, formed in the same place, and tried to recruit the same people.

Crap I KNEW I should have marked it. I'll root through my notes and see if I can find it word for word.

Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

Watching the trailer for Fahrenheit 9/11 (by gun grabbing fatass, Michael Moore), there is a clip with a US congressman who outright says that most elected officials don't read the bills that cross thier desks. That scares me, and should scare the shit out of you.

Michael Moore is a manipulative fat fucker that slants his movies to portry his slanted view of reality in order to win support for his own political agenda. That's what Bowling for Columbine was and so is this piece of trash.

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight*:

I was raised by a Muslim for 11 yrs. I read the Koran and I know what they believe and don't believe. This whole argument is making me sick and I am scared to even open my mouth around some of you now, because you can't see how wrong ya'll are and definately won't admit it. People in this country make me sad sometimes. :(

I assure you that it is far more pleasant to be a moslem or sympathetic to islam in a country dominated by Christians than it is to live as a Christian in a country dominated by moslems.

Try living your whole life in fear of opening your mouth, not because someone will argue with you on the internet, but because you could be lynched or killed. Or your home or church could be burned. Or your daughter kidnapped and raped. Try living with the fear of giving your children Christian names because they will be targets their whole lives.

You don't know, because your stepfather never experienced life in a country like that. My father did.

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by Mallard:

Michael Moore is a manipulative fat fucker that slants his movies to portry his slanted view of reality in order to win support for his own political agenda. That's what Bowling for Columbine was and so is this piece of trash.

Michael Moore has as much hate and contempt as Osama. Are they buddies?

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by Straight Mark:

I assure you that it is far more pleasant to be a moslem or sympathetic to islam in a country dominated by Christians than it is to live as a Christian in a country dominated by moslems.

Try living your whole life in fear of opening your mouth, not because someone will argue with you on the internet, but because you could be lynched or killed. Or your home or church could be burned. Or your daughter kidnapped and raped. Try living with the fear of giving your children Christian names because they will be targets their whole lives.

You don't know, because your stepfather never experienced life in a country like that. My father did.

My step-father grew up in Palestine, Iraq and Kuwait. I am sure he knows how it feels. I lived in Kuwait for 3 months before the Persain Gulf War, so I do know about those fears. Please make sure you know everything about a person before saying they have no idea what it means to live in fear because they are American in a Muslim country, or have a christian name or anything else that relates to that. Just because you know about it 1st hand doesn't mean other don't, because believe me, I do know those fears.

Originally posted by Tony K:

Michael Moore has as much hate and contempt as Osama. Are they buddies?

Yeah, they eat lunch with Bill O'Reilly and Chris Matthews. There are two upstanding citizens, who, BTW, have very critical and open minded views. graemlins/gone.gif