Tiger Woods 2005.

Devils Advocate

Can anyone do better than a 60 under after the third round of the Coeur d'Alene championship in the tour thing? Or, shoot anything less than a 50 (or, shit, even shoot a fifty for that matter...)? Using your created player of course, with no more than 1.3 million earned.... I own this game.

[ 04. October 2004, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Republicant ]

Originally posted by Republicant:

Can anyone do better than a 60 under after the third round of the Coeur d'Alene championship in the tour thing? Or, shoot anything less than a 50 (or, shit, even shoot a fifty for that matter...)? Using your created player of course, with no more than 1.3 million earned.... I own this game.

Heh.

How much are your parents paying for your education? graemlins/lol.gif

haha.... I'm at 62 under right now and I've played 3 of the 4 on that tourney... gotta love long drives. :D

Do me a favor, try bettering on a match, tell me if you win your betted money or if you just win the money that you bet back. I think it's a glitch in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

I am already through the first season and have completed all of the legend tour and senarios. I am now 5 months into the second season. I would suggest you not start the PGA season until you have completed all the side games... ie. the legend tour and senarios. Once you complete those the PGA season will be a lot easier. You will not be able to get all the legend trophy balls with in your first season. You have to win 20 majors and win over $45 Million to just name a few.

When I started my second season I scored a -95 for the entire Coeur d'Alene championship tournament. Yes, I am also running on a "tweeked" xBox.