Corolla owners, help a guy out a little?

Guest visualpoet

Guest visualpoet

I own half of www.corollastyles.com. We started it about a year ago, and it was growing nicely until our host got hacked and we lost our database. It's taken us twice as long to get to 100 members as it did before the hack, and out of those members, about 5 are regular posters, maybe 5 more are occasional or semi-regular. It's been frustrating to put so much damn effort into the site and not have it grow, so we've been discussing shutting it down or figuring out why it's not growing. I just hate to see this site go down after everything we've put into it. I've seen a few Corolla owners on here, and I'd like to invite them to join, or at least let me know what you would look for the most in a Corolla oriented site? We've got a wide variety of stuff to check out: Toyota news, movie reviews, flash games, a forum, a gallery, we actually research and try to answer questions if we don't already know. We've put a lot of thought, time and work into this site. Give it a look and tell me what the hell the problem with it is, would ya? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

(and for every non Corolla owner who says the problem is that it's for Corollas: graemlins/finger.gif:D )

Guest visualpoet

*Bump*

Please? I hate to sound desperate, but this site means a lot to me and I'd like to get some constructive criticism before we say to hell with it, ya know?

Guest visualpoet
Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

I got a 93 Corolla, but it needs a motor!

http://www.nippon-motorsports.com I bought the 5afe replacement for my 4afe, worth every penny. If you're looking for more performance, check out http//japanstarmotors.com. the last time I lokoed they had pretty good prices on the whole package: ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS

»Engine Code: 4AGE

»Year:90

»Valve train: 4cyl 20valves

»Transmission: Hydraulic

»Displacement:

»Horsepower: 185Hp

»Competitor's Price:$800USD

»Your Price:$650USD

YOUR SWAP INCLUDES

»Motor

»ECU

»5-Speed Transmission