left turn on red???

Guest supermopar

Guest supermopar
ok---comin home from school (columbus state) on wed morn...and gettin redy to turn onto 3rd street southbound, off of rich street westbound. i get in the far left hand lane and put my signal on to turn left onto 3rd..........this blue excursion comes up next to me on the left between me and the curb (im in the turning lane) and puts his turn signal on to trun left----third street is a one-way street-----the light is red, and he turns left on red----this pisses me off--because i had the intention of turning left im sitting therer waiting, and he comes up and technically cuts me off------is it leagl to turn left on a red light onto a one way street???----wtf....i guess this is wat i get for being from a small ass city.-----this shit pisses me off!! :mad:

Guest Elinar Longsight
Is Rich St a one-way also? It is only legal to make a left turn on red from a one-way onto another one-way, all other left turns on red are illegal.(Directly from the Digest of Ohio MV laws) graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest doggunracing
"Currently, 44 states allow left turns on red. Only North Carolina, Connecticut, Missouri, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Vermont prohibit it, The Charlotte Observer reported."