The Assholes at where I "used to" work.....

Balian

Well I got really screwed this time..I "worked" at DecisionOne, for more than 9 months only to get screwed today!! For months I have been watching people fuck up computers, people not knowing how to even turn a PC on, try and fix them, I have even seen people drop them on purpose just to get someone in trouble.

Well due to the bad quality that they were producing we, as in the "techs" were forced to go through all of the laptops and check for all of the mistakes that we were making..Well, I work on the front line and I check every laptop to make sure that it doesn't have any defects in the casing, functional problems, and to make sure that it comes with all of the stuff that it is suposed to. Well I pass it down one of two lines. The first one goes to the repair line when it fails and the second one goes to the imaging area..

Well I am well known for all of the EXCELLENT work that I do and I am the only one who has actually kept this damn company from going under. Well we got a new boss, and because of this, he brings in a few of his "friends" because we need the extra help. Well I am fine with that..lol.

Recently, when we were goinig through all of the PCs, looking for defects, we found about three pallets worth. Well today after I get out of work after fixing those bad PCs, I get a call from the place that I am working for telling me basically that I got fired due to Quailty Issues..I am like wtf. Well I come to find out that my name came up on 30 of the laptops, and that was by far the most number of failures..And as I looked through them, I know for a fact that they weren't mine, and that the ones that were mine were failed to the repair line to be fixed..And these failed for the reason that I posted on the sheet!!!! I really hate people that are jealous and will do anything to get you fired! So now I am outta a job and gotta start looking again. I really hate people!!

These guys are such chickenshits that they didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face and had to have someone call me to let me know. Not even a chance to plea a case or anything. I never even gotten written up!

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Ironray75:

ROFL...That is great! I would use something a little more bigger than that! And I would get those books but I am kinda broke!

72 of them for about $15 shipped. Numbers > Size

Guest stvbreal
I feel for ya man. I got canned by discrimiNationwide over a year ago and still haven't found work. IT jobs in Columbus, PC repair and support, are just not around. And if they are they want entry level internship types. And I have too much experience. I think it might be time to move out west. I really dont want to but I have no choice.