HUGE thanks to Greg (BIG PAPA)

Nitrousbird

I was laid off from Lucent, where I was making some good $$, less than a week after I moved into my house a little over 2 years ago.

Well, from being unemployed for a year, then working for wages that still had me in the red for a while, I racked up some big time CC debt.

Greg, being a financing guy, after a LOT of hard work, was finally able to get my home refinanced. Even with only about $100 in equity into my house (if it was even that), he got rid of both CC's, same house payment, and saved me a couple hundred bucks a month. Add to that my car will be paid off very soon, he was able to really help out my financial situation and put me back where I need to be!

Big thanks to Greg, and anyone who needs to get finance/refinance should PM him ASAP! I know a few other people on here have been greatly helped out by Greg!

Guest powers

Thanks for the kind words there Joe.

Hope this isn't out of line but,

If anyone else would like to contact me to see what options I have for them please do so.

I have programs for credit scores as low as 500 and programs with interest rates as low as 1.25% for people with good credit.I can do bank lines of credit(same or better rate as the bank)free, and lend above the value of the home.

I am in the market for purchase business, so if you are looking please contact me to so I can help you with this transaction.

And I work for Gordon Lending in Dublin

please call me on my cell if you have questions

614-804-3451

email

gpowers1115@yahoo.com