OUCH!!!!

Buck531

Ok, here's my story. Months ago, I started having this pain in my foot when I was walking. No big deal, I thought I'd get some new shoes and it'll fix it. Nope. This went on for months.

I finally went to my doctor and talked to him about it. He said I had Plantar Faciitis. here's the link ...

http://www.coachr.org/heelpain.htm

Now. I went to the foot doctor today to talk to him about it. He took an x-ray and so on. Said I had the start of a bone spur in my heel. Nice. He then said "we're going to put a shot of cortazone in your heel".. :eek::eek: . I talked to a few people at work and they said "DON'T DO IT, IT HURTS LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER".

Five minutes later, I hear him say "do you feel THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS".. ARG. holy fuck man. Having a 3" needle shoved into your heel is NOT the most pleasurable experience. I said "oh FUCK" a few times, and then I said "sorry about that". He said "Don't worry, I've heard a few more words than that from others."

He then wrapped my foot in some wrap to keep the arch all good and stuff and I get to go back to him next Monday to get a molding of my foot so he can make an insert for my shoe.

YIPPIE!

Good thing is.. My foot feels good now ;) .