Free Money!!!

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

Now that I have your attention, anyone who likes to play poker will love this. If you buy-in on Pacific Poker (http://www.pacificpoker.com) you will recieve free bonus for signing up usuing me as a referance. It is extremely fun and a good learning experience. I started to learn on-line and now I could probably make a living out of just playing poker. 3 more years though. So, use me as a reference and get free money when you sign up.

They have all types of poker. Cash games ranging form $0.05/$0.10 all the way up to $30/$60 in -> Hold 'em, Omaha Hi, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 card stud Hi, 7 card stud hi/lo.

I usually play the tournaments that they have. THey're called Sit-n-Go's. Buy in ranging from $2.50+$0.25 all the way up to $200+$15 seating 5,6,10, or 20 people. The also have Special TOurnaments where if you win, you get the buy-in to a bigger tournament. Example- I won a $5 buy in tournament and get to play Sunday Night with the prize totaling more than $75,000. I took the money and ran ($110) because there are alot of pro's who play in the higher buy-in games and I need to build my bank roll more. So Buy-In, Have fun, and win some money using free money!!

My ID- McRoyal

Name- Cody (just make up a fake last name it doesnt matter)

E-mail- cpark6@student.cscc.edu

Good Luck :D

Guest infamous me 235

Ok, I know SOMEONE has to play Poker besides me on here. You get FREE MONEY!

Here's how it goes.

Buy-In = $20

Plus 100% Bonus = $40

Plus my bonus = $65

So if you can turn $20 into $65 30 seconds. Then what you do is cash out $20, so you're even, then just play with your bonus money. So you can buy-in 4 different $10 tournaments and place in all of them and get at least another $100.

Guest infamous me 235
Well if anyone is serious about this, which it doesnt look like, just gimme a PM with your e-mail address so I can give you an e-mail with everything from Pacific Poker

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Republicant:

100% bonus now, as opposed to the earlier 25%?

Whoops. I'm thinking of the wrong poker site. Sorry, it is only 25% on Pacific Poker.