ppl shootin cars in westerville

launchin1st

this is just fyi so it doesnt happen to anyone else.

my red evo 8 was shot today(2:30pm) with a high power c02 bb gun.

whoopee right? not. they aimed for my head but couldnt lead a target for shit. hit the c-pillar on pass side eye level with me sitting in the front seat. no shit. almost pierced the metal. quater size dent, paint and primer gone.

this happened in westerville. 295 schrock rd. thats east of the taco bell in the nicer homes, almost to the first 4 way stop going east.

if you hear a rock hit your car(or think its a rock) look it over good. file a report w/ wersterville police.

reward if anyone knows who this is and pm's about.quietly.

and to you who did it. just wait, ill be there soon.

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> this reminds me of that case about a year ago, was it? Where that guy was shooting cars in 270? Whatever happened with that?

Just goes to show you things are only important if the news says they are.

Sorry about your car man. I would be pissed as hell.

Originally posted by Folkvang:

<font color ="midnightblue"> this reminds me of that case about a year ago, was it? Where that guy was shooting cars in 270? Whatever happened with that?

Just goes to show you things are only important if the news says they are.

they caught that guy about a year ago i think in Vegas from what i remember. thats stupid as hell i would be pissed if someone hit my car.

Sorry about your car man. I would be pissed as hell. there is some people that have been hit by airsoft pellets on CR too.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

they caught that guy about a year ago i think in Vegas from what i remember. thats stupid as hell i would be pissed if someone hit my car.

Sorry about your car man. I would be pissed as hell. there is some people that have been hit by airsoft pellets on CR too.

Yep.... He is trying to plead incompetence. BUT When he was found in Vegas he had like 5k in cash, appeared to be on the way out of the country, and NEVER made a shot from an overpass that had an exit accessible from 270.

:( Just what Columbus needs, to be on the news again with shootings :(