Wonka

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SupraGlue:

Whew. I was scared for a minute that you might slur me with the dreaded epithet "fagmo". I guess I'm just lucky this time around. graemlins/thumb.gif

And here I was pleased that you could come up with an insult that didn't reference my old tailights. Kudos!

Originally posted by Mensan:

Maybe 'm not as smart as I think I am. Dunno. I know I'm smarter than you.

Maybe you'd like to compare IQ scores. I'm sure Mensa still has mine on file.

After our first discussion on here, I had no reason to want to meet you in person. That's why I didn't go over to where you were.

Then quit crying about me not introducing myself to you.

Your first posts on this forum were so arrogant and pompous I couldn't look at them without feeling ill. Anyone else remember those?

"Hey, hey, look everybody, it's Venomss, and he's like stupid and stuff and we don't like him! Right everyone? Right? Come on, guys, you know we don't like him!"

Give me a break with the pandering already. You make yourself out to be such an intellectual badass - surely then you'll have no problem handling me with out support from the peanut gallery.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Maybe you'd like to compare IQ scores. I'm sure Mensa still has mine on file.

Any day of the fucking week. You obviously aren't smart enough to work on your own car. You had to pay someone to install those hideous taillights. Then you had to pay them again to take them back out (side note about your insecurities; you had the stock ones reinstalled because no one liked them, even though you thought they looked good). So I'm thinking that's why you bought an 03 Cobra, since you probably couldn't make any other cars fast without having to pay them for it. And it still isn't that fast.

Which chapter of Mensa are you in again John?

Any day of the fucking week. You obviously aren't smart enough to work on your own car. You had to pay someone to install those hideous taillights. Then you had to pay them again to take them back out (side note about your insecurities; you had the stock ones reinstalled because no one liked them, even though you thought they looked good). So I'm thinking that's why you bought an 03 Cobra, since you probably couldn't make any other cars fast without having to pay them for it. And it still isn't that fast.

What dose being smart have to do with working on your own car? If i had the money to then id fuckin pay someone else to do my shit for me. cars are frustrating and take time.

If you had a maid would that lower your IQ because your not doing your own dishes?

Originally posted by Orion:

venomss, for the love of post whoring, learn to quote more than one thing in a post! youre fucking killing me!

LOL - I swear, I try! Anytime I quote three or more separate things in one reply, weird stuff happens - like part of what I quote or what I respond with doesn't show up. Anyway, honestly, I'd rather not post two or three times in a row, it's just that I can't make it work correctly.

Or, maybe I'm just a post whore. tongue.gif

The longer you argue the dumber you get. What exactly does my IQ have to do with my ability and willingness and availability to work on my car? Answer: nothing. I can't believe you of all people would allow yourself to come up with such a fallacy in logic.

I neither paid to have those old taillights installed nor did I pay to have them taken out. Know what the fuck you are talking about before spout off what you think you know about me.

Not that I need to justify anything to you, but those taillights were removed not from insecurity, but because I realized that they conveyed an image of "cheap" or "ricerish," an image that I was not comfortable conveying. Plain and simple. Hopefully that's not too far of a logical stretch for your brain to traverse.

My car's not fast relative to what?

Which chapter of Mensa are you in again John?

The Columbus Area chapter. Give them a call and ask about me, Eli.

John Tilley, 1920 Waterbrook Lane, Columbus 43209

Try not to then choke yourself on the phone cord.

Originally posted by BenTSi:

What dose being smart have to do with working on your own car? If i had the money to then id fuckin pay someone else to do my shit for me. cars are frustrating and take time.

if i had the money i would buy all the things to make it easier to work on my car ben, i like working on my car which equals cars being faster, most people just like to have the end product without the work involved, but since you bought the dsm you just like to work on it just to keep it mobile

tongue.gif

john, thanks for posting your address now i will be sending you every piece of junk mail i can find

:D

Originally posted by Wonka:

Venomss , type all the bs you want, your still a fag and I would break your fag ass in public. Try me ...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

john, thanks for posting your address now i will be sending you every piece of junk mail i can find :D

It's an old address under which I am registered with Mensa.

Originally posted by Orion:

a certain white lincoln i know of.

Come on now, Orion, don't start bench racing your boy's ride.

And I'm really hoping to keep you out of this one - you two are hard enough to deal with individually, let alone in tandem. redface.gif

no bench racing here, Just letting you know that elis not a squirrel.

as far as jumping into the fracas is concerned, youll have to forgive me. its hard to let you kids play sometimes.

(do i have to post the popcorn smiley again?)