Dickhead in an 05 mustang

Science Abuse

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

um maybe he didn't realize he had them on you know being a new car in all.

Um know that can be, he MUST be a dickhead. :rolleyes:

graemlins/gives.gif

Still a dickhead, he should know that shit graemlins/thumb.gif

He actualy did pop them off right before he hit me. I couldn't see shit until he he did, thats when I noticed he was in the middle of the rod and about to hit me.

Low beams that are too bright = Douched. Do the designers have any idea what kind of safety risk this creates?

People that drive around with their brights on constantly = Douchebags^2. There's no excuse for doing that intentionally, and it's gonna make someone else wreck, especially on roads that have a lot of corners.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

um maybe he didn't realize he had them on you know being a new car in all.

Um know that can be, he MUST be a dickhead. :rolleyes:

graemlins/gives.gif

Well maybe some people should learn how to operate their newly purchased vehicle before they go riding around blinding the rest of us.

Originally posted by MackZilla:

Just let them pass and give them a quick flick of the lights to let them know theirs are on, and kindly be on your way.

and what do I do about him being half on my side of a narrow road? Hit him head on, and kindly be on my way? tongue.gif

Guest stealthy01ta
Today heading south on Sawmill some idiot in an Acura had his high beams on. Unfortuneately I couldn't flash him as he was driving behind me. What are you supposed to do when that happens? Slam on the brakes?

Originally posted by TheBadness:

Today heading south on Sawmill some idiot in an Acura had his high beams on. Unfortuneately I couldn't flash him as he was driving behind me. What are you supposed to do when that happens? Slam on the brakes?

flare gun in thier direction.

I love my HIDs. They are adjustable inside the car. My brights are awesome. I love it when some dickhead leaves his brights on on the back roads I travel and I give him a flick of my brights and they istantly turn theirs off. I think you could suntan in front of my brights.