I do XBox mods....

Guest StackDump2003

Guest StackDump2003
Hey everyone... After waiting a bit for ColumbusRacing to open up enrollment to their forums again... I finally made it on.. Anyways I'm the guy that Inspekta has been talking about.. If you want your box modded and don't feel comfortable doin' it.. Just PM me.. It's always on.. No mod-chip needed.. I've done it for a couple of people on this forum already and they seemed happy with my work, And have done it for many more outside this forum... Thanks inspekta for the PR too while I was trying to get on this...

Guest StackDump2003
Yeah, you split the bios into 4 pieces.. then Flash each part... If it is a bad flash... You can get a mod chip for 15 bucks then flash that to get back into the box.. then you are able to re-flash the original bios...

Guest StackDump2003
no problem... The way I do it is an easier and cheaper way... You don't have to buy the modchip and then find someone who can put it in and flash it...

Originally posted by HyperBurn:

no problem... The way I do it is an easier and cheaper way... You don't have to buy the modchip and then find someone who can put it in and flash it...

Looks like I need to round up another XBOX and have ya 'tweak it' for me. :D