Stock LX at hooters tonight

88lx5oh

aaahaha he was there tryin to race an 03 cobra and or a 347 stroker foxbody... haha after the guy was like 5 grand lets do it my orange fox against your mach 1... he was like, no i said stock 03 cobra. :rolleyes: ... it was entertaining to see COCK LX get knocked around verbally graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't make it over there tonight. Too far a drive and the weather looked iffy. Would have like to have gone over with the '86, but no. :(

So whas does he run in that Mach 1 anyway? :confused:

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Wease:

So whas does he run in that Mach 1 anyway? :confused:

He runs his mouth apparently, but I doubt it hitting any mach speeds. :confused: Oh his car... :D

yeah...the guys in the mach1 said he ran 13.14 completely stock and he had slicks so he siad it was a 12.5 car. But the cobra he wanted to race was a 11s car easy. lol everbody there ran there mouth too much. All that talk'n and no one raced. Kinda sucked. Oh well.

Guest COOKIE MONSTER

You guys fuckin kill me...you have no idea how it all started...FYI the drunk hill jack came over and started running his mouth to Glenn because he pulled his Vette in the "ford" area. When we walked over Glenn said he wanted him to ran them in HIS car.(vette) Then someone said they had a cobra and he said I'll race that. Hill jack boy came back with his friends and when they found out what he had said previously...they stated "I told know what shit he was talked but he dont have shit! He doesnt even have a car here! The time limit to go get a car went from going to trails to get it to an hour and a half to four hours to 15 minutes to nothing but mouth. They would talk shit then be nice about it back to talking shit back and forth.

He never said shit about his car being fast or anything, he just said he would race the cobra when they ran their mouth about it. There was no race for

1: the car they ran their mouths about wasnt even there..Daddy was bringing it up today from Kentucky cause little brother couldnt get in anymore trouble cause beat someone with a gun or some shit

Guest COOKIE MONSTER
Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

aaahaha he was there tryin to race an 03 cobra and or a 347 stroker foxbody... haha after the guy was like 5 grand lets do it my orange fox against your mach 1... he was like, no i said stock 03 cobra. :rolleyes: ... it was entertaining to see COCK LX get knocked around verbally graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Get your facts straight before you run your mouth..THEY WALKED OVER AND STARTED TALKING SHIT TO GLENN. We were in Hooters when it all started.

the cobra wasnt the car that was there.. they wanted you to race a orange fox that was there. you were backin down.. tellin them to go get the cobra, when they were sayin "just race my orange fox over there".. the "hilljack" called you out and you backed down. graemlins/nonono.gif

i saw what went down... so did a ton of other people.. and tons of people got it on video.. maybe it will pop up soon graemlins/thumb.gif

regardless you were runnin your mouth too.. and you wouldnt race a car that was there. graemlins/gay.gif

but as stated... columbus racing does not condone illegal street racing or flagrant morons

and you qualify for both

graemlins/banned.gif

funny thing though was that orange car broke... LOL I thought it to be rather funny! Doesnt seem like you can go anywhere anymore with out a fight or crap...everyone always had a problem and can never let things go...

Guest COOKIE MONSTER
Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

the cobra wasnt the car that was there.. they wanted you to race a orange fox that was there. you were backin down.. tellin them to go get the cobra, when they were sayin "just race my orange fox over there".. the "hilljack" called you out and you backed down. graemlins/nonono.gif

i saw what went down... so did a ton of other people.. and tons of people got it on video.. maybe it will pop up soon graemlins/thumb.gif

regardless you were runnin your mouth too.. and you wouldnt race a car that was there. graemlins/gay.gif

but as stated... columbus racing does not condone illegal street racing or flagrant morons

and you qualify for both

graemlins/banned.gif

Thats exactly what I said..they ran their mouths about an 03 cobra and when he said he would race IT...IT wasnt there...The orange fox had nothing to do with it...He was just trying to come up with a race to cover his buddys mouth..

I know exactly what went down as well as Glenn and the rest....your damn right I was running my mouth...I am the one that went after the big talker in the gray shirt and backed his ass down and it wasnt about racing...

What about the guy who told them to go to the west side? That there were plenty of chevys over there to race and they acted as though they didnt hear him?

Where you there after we left? When they came back and started shit with Glenn again??? when the cops were called???

as for me racing...My convertible has been down for a year and I just got my tranny back yesterday and I said nothing about me racing anyone lastnight so once again "Mister I was there and seen it all" obviously you seen it wrong and stated wrong facts again as usual.

Everyone has their own opinion of everything and thats fine but when you want to go and state actual events...make sure they are ACTUAL before you go on a forum just to start some uncalled fore bullshit with someone.

Since some of your members cant refrain from starting unneeded threads Anthony, Ban me now.

Robin

I was there, I was kinda lost on what really was going on I just heard u race this I will race that but nobody raced. oh well it was funny to watch just a lot of drama. I did see a lot of people video taping so maybe it will pop up on here.

the orange Cobra w/ black stripes.. Is this thing fast? Is this the same one I've heard about w/ the trash talking owner? I see it on E.Main St/Reyn on the way home from work several times a week.. it's got personalized plates, which I can't remember...

ya know if someone starts talking shit, doesnt mean you have to chime in and talk it right back... does it... just people who love to keep the shit going are who always chime back in. Just my 2 cents... but please ban Yelanor... seems like you did! awesome!