Happy Anniversary (I think)

T Rex

Ok since the admins can dish out all the shit and then cant take it back fine I will be the good little boy like everyone else.

Anthony and Tina, congrats on the 7yrs. I thought by now I would be celebrating a wedding anniversary also, but unlike you I have not find decent women. You are a lucky man anthony to find someone who likes the same things as you do. Hope you guys have many more yrs together.

Originally posted by Take it to PM's:

Ok since the admins can dish out all the shit and then cant take it back fine I will be the good little boy like everyone else.

Anthony and Tina, congrats on the 7yrs. I thought by now I would be celebrating a wedding anniversary also, but unlike you I have not find decent women. You are a lucky man anthony to find someone who likes the same things as you do. Hope you guys have many more yrs together.

HOLY SHIT!!! someone mark this down on the calender... save this in the archive section!! this is a monumentus event

Originally posted by Take it to PM's:

Ah fuck... someone's nitrous lines are leaking again...