Skateboards

VDUB

Go to a shop. Get a deck down from the wall, stand on it, and see how you like the way it feels.

I personally only ride blanks (well I used to only ride blanks). I havent really ridden steady for sometime, but a blank like Beer City, or what not is significantly cheaper, and is still a good quality board.

Guest OhioSiGuy

I skate on,...

Deck: AWS (alien workshop)

Trucks: Indy

Wheels: 34.5mm spitfire

Brushings: Do-Do, white(hard)

Risers: Lucky

Bearings: TNT (World Ind.)

But it's more or less what ever you feel, i like a board with more shape, AWS, Hab. etc.

i skate on libtech boards... their basicly slicks( not a lot of stuff to grind here waxed)... i have phantom trucks and spitfire wheels (dont know the size... that just dosnt matter...) bearings dont matter just get something that will last (Girl Gold bearings have lasted the longest for me)

if you want to know the truth... if you get into skating.. your gona go through boards... when ur starting pick a board on weither u like what its got on the bottom or not... after a little wile after u get the hang of it you will realize that the cheaper boards last the same amount of time as the expensive ones and are cheaper...

the important part is to get it and have fun... (not giving up)