There is a lion loose.....

Guest Elinar Longsight

Guest Elinar Longsight
Seriously, a news flash just said that a large exotic animal was spotted near the Gahanna Woods Park on the corner of Taylor Station Rd and havens Corner. We were just told it is a lion. Be careful if you live near there.

I've heard it may be a coyote instead. The Police apparently used a type of infrared heat gun to track the animal when it was spotted and concluded it was a Coyote. Atleast that's what I read on the news earlier.

amazing it's been out for 3 days without one picture of any sort, and they "cornered it" in a field and a coyote came prancing out.

yeah if i freaked out and thought i saw a 300lb lion and then realized it was a 80lb coyote i would probibly not addmit i fugged up either.

not saying that thier isn't a real one out there i'm about 51% it's real and 49% thinking it's mass hysteria.

on a side note i was hoping somnone would squeeze a round off in that coyote as it was crossing in the field. :D