Microsoft at it again

tandm

no thats not how it works, if you get the right size turbo it runs mroe efficiently, cooler charge. Same idea, intels will run the same speed but mroe efficiently so if you decide to overclock, the intel has more room to go.

My dad works at winbook, they used AMD in one series laptop, the ENTIRE line had to be recalled due to CPU heat problems. Took the AMD chips out, put in intels, and boom no more heat problems. convinced me, amd sucks

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

dude not to get on your case but with the cars I see in your vehicles section i don't really think I would take take advise from you on anything.

Again not busting your balls just saying how I feel

graemlins/popcorn.gif

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

dude not to get on your case but with the cars I see in your vehicles section i don't really think I would take take advise from you on anything.

Again not busting your balls just saying how I feel

That was red light running minivan 2 fast 2 furious racer.

And as rico said... "can it cook steak?"

If not, no reason to upgrade. 98 still is the best, 2000 sucks (what I have now, nothing works right).

Guest Rane
Why the fuck do people like big papa make two post directed at the same thing. Both had a quote of the same thing, both were in a row before anyone else posted. What is that under the table post whoring or something.

Guest powers
Originally posted by Rane:

Why the fuck do people like big papa make two post directed at the same thing. Both had a quote of the same thing, both were in a row before anyone else posted. What is that under the table post whoring or something.

Bucause FUCK STICK

1.I wanted to add something after I hit the post button.

2.posts in this section are non-automotive so don't go towards your post count.

Guest Rane
Word they finally changed it. Don't worry was just asking why people did. Pretty gay when you see 2-4 starting to get added up in a row. Nothing personal don't worry ;) .