SC Source players

still2hi

To all who play Counter Strike Source I just created a server. Its nothing special, but still. I dont have any admin mod's yet, but I am working on it. The ip is 65.60.245.148:27015. The server name is -FightClub-. I did this because my favorite server that I play on banned me for knife killing an admin.

Brandon

Should work. 1.6 right? It's okay, I got banned tonight. Admins are children. Anyone got admin to good 1.6 server? Everyone thinks I cheat -_-. I've been playing this game for like 3 years, cal-m, yet scrubs think I cheat. Rediculous.

Well I have been doing alot with the admin mod and I have been shutting down the server here and there. It also kills our connection speed to the internet so I shut it down if we are downloading something. It is usually up in the evening and at night. This is not 1.6 its counterstrike source.

I was banned because the admin I knife killed thought he was the shit. He just got pissed and banned me.

Brandon