Counter-Strike, WTF

nurkvinny

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Veritas:

oh snap whempys is this weekend? hey if i can get a ride from ya smurf id like to go cause my car won't be done till monday

sure i dont get off work till 5:00 though

Originally posted by MackZilla:

Counter strike switched to steam, there are still thousands of servers out there. I play them regularly smile.gif

I know it's part of steam. smile.gif

Around 2 months ago, when I searched for East coast, non-full, <100 ping, anti-cheat servers, there were around a 100 matches. That night, there were only 3.

I just refreshed my server list; now there are 100's. Life is good again. smile.gif

Once you take the time to learn it, CS is so fun. I play tons of FPS, but I always go back to cs.

There are plenty of servers out there with admins on at all times to ban cheaters.

I still like motel cali even though the one close to us is gone. Just slightly higher pings than I used to get. still way under 100. You start to get to know the regulars a little bit too.

I always have to play on FF servers. I just took my BFG 6800GT OC AGP back, CS works great with my ti4200 anyway :>

The main thing is most of the people killing you probably don't cheat. Shit, I Can go into a server and be 50-5 now and I when I think about it I am like...Man I called so many people cheaters and really thought they were but they probably weren't :-p.