I saw a Bugatti Veyron yesterday!!

Guest Ponyfreak

Guest Ponyfreak

Yepp I am the lucky guy. I have not even seen a road test on this car. I must have seen one of the first 20 of these cars. I was walking in downtown Berlin and saw a Bently dealership. I went over to check out the Continetal GT, and biggity Bam! I see a giant Bugatti logo on the side of the building as well. Take two more steps and about fall over. There is a Veyron!!

For those of you that do not know this is the new 16cyl 1001HP, $1,000,000 automobile offered by Bugatti. This car was absolutly georgous. I only was able to view it though the glass since it was around 10pm. IT has to have the widest tires I have seen on a factory car. THey look like 355+/35/20's or so. I do not know if you can get a 375, but the tires looked at least 12.5" wide each. The interior looked like art work. The car looked like artwork. Everything was perfect.

I cannot uplaod an image here, so you can go to this post where I uploaded some pics.

http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=15511&mesg_id=15511&page=