Need a babysitter

Guest Elinar Longsight

Guest Elinar Longsight

Next Sat night, July 3rd around 10pm-late.

Two kids, both will be in bed and already be asleep for a couple hours. All you would have to do is sit around, surf the net, watch tv or whatever so Anthony and I, both, can go out. Anthony told me to make this post. Please no snide comments, if you are able to or know someone(over 16yrs old and trustworthy) please contact us via PM for more info on payment and details.

RAMD AIR or me (Elinar Longsight)

TIA

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Orion:

14 yr old Haley Tome. 614-855-8462. She has been through abbysitting and lifesaving classes, and is truly proffessional, but books well in advance.

Am I the only one left wondering why DJ knows the number of a 'professional' 14 year old?

Ok, back on topic. We really need a babysitter for this Saturday night. Tina would like to attend the CR Fireworks function, but it's kinda hard with two kids.

FYI, they'll be sleeping. The sitter will have seven PCs to choose from, 250+ digital cable channels, and free food/drink, along with some sort of monetary compensation.

Basically, sit on their ass and make sure the place stays in one piece.

Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

Am I the only one left wondering why DJ knows the number of a 'professional' 14 year old?

Sorry, that was me posting, not DJ. He was still logged in at my house. Its my bosses daughter.

Guest Elinar Longsight
Got a babysitter. Thanks Eli graemlins/thumb.gif Cheap too, I was expecting to pay more than $3 an hour. I might even be using her more often in the future too. :D