assisted in worst accident i have ever seen,

Black ITR Guy

I was at work this afternoon and i heard a huge pop while i was on the phone with my gf. The next thing i know my mother who is the secretary is screaming my name like she was being robbed. I look out the front garage door and see an f150 sitting side ways on the highway, i immediatly hang up the phone and start sprinting toward the crash followed by a woman who was fueling her car at the time it happend. The woman tells me as we are running toward the road that she is a nurse and i said ok im here to help as much as i can. i head towards the truck while she heads toward a ford probe sitting nose first in the canal. I made sure the guy in the truck was ok and he said he was just dazed a bit (he told me this while he was trying to stuff his air bag back into his steering wheel. id say he was a little more than dazed but no blood.) I proceed towards the probe followed by another woman who pulled over and she told me she also was a nurse. When i get to the car i see a very large older man in the drivers seat with his legs pinched under the dash and blood coming out of his hair line, nose, and mouth. i get closer to the cars door with the nurses and the guy goes into total shock, he is now moaning and shaking like a seizure, the nursed were trying to communicate with him so i couldnt really do much at that point. One nurse told to make sure someone called 911 (i turned around an yelled some one call the fucking police and like 7 people yelled back they already had). After that i started to do the only thing i knew needed to be done so i started directing traffic around the accident. It seemed like an eternity before the first cop got there but it was in reality like 5-6 min and it was a big sigh of relief to me. A construction worker going by gave me and orange flag while he passed and said i prob needed it more than he did, for the rest of the time i directed traffic until one of the 6 officers thanked me and told me i did good and he would take over. After that i just stood by on the other side of the road and watched them have to cut the older gentleman out and life flight him. It took 8 firemen to carry this guy on the gurney(sp?).

This was like a big reminder about how fast shit like that happens. im gonn have like nightmares for a week now, i can hardly even type im shaking so bad. To make it worse it was the first day of school here so all i could think when i ran to the cars was "i hope to god i dont know any of these people".

thanks for the good cheers.

the guy that was in the probe was life flighted to akron med. and is in the progressive icu in serious condition. thats alot better than i thought he was gonna be, the way the ambulance was moving when they left i didnt think he made it, so its good news to hear.

Mowgli your on ;)