OWNED

burgels

USTU style teakwondo..

I know all about that shit. I fought for 4-5 years, 2 time state champ,junior olympics in 92(4th overall).

The guy getting kicked was probably workin the other guy over pretty hard so he gave him a "cut kick" to try to stop his offense. Even if it looks intentional you can get away with it once,believe me that sucks.

Caption below photo:

"Egypt's Tamer Hussein employs an unorthodox maneuver against Austria's Tuncay Caliksan during their taekwon-do mens -67kg featherweight match during the Olympic Games"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Evil Peter:

USTU style teakwondo..

I know all about that shit. I fought for 4-5 years, 2 time state champ,junior olympics in 92(4th overall).

The guy getting kicked was probably workin the other guy over pretty hard so he gave him a "cut kick" to try to stop his offense. Even if it looks intentional you can get away with it once,believe me that sucks.

Wow, and I thought a lot of that was about respect for each other and that jazz... remind me to never learn teakwondo.