John Kerry Joke

Tonimarie

John Kerry meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?""Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Kerry frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?" The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?" The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me." "Yes! Very good," says the Queen. Kerry goes back home to ask John Edwards, his vice presidential choice the same question. "John. Answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm not sure," says John Edwards. "Let me get back to you on that one." Edwards goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall.Edwards shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!" Edwards smiles, and says, "Thanks!" Then, Edwards goes back to speak with Kerry. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."Kerry gets up, stomps over to John Edwards, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

Originally posted by rarest truck on CR:

NOT I. Kerry is a backstabbing two timing prick who can't decide where he stands on anything.worthless bastard graemlins/nonono.gif

Must...resist...urge..to bring politcs to the general forum...graahhh so much IGNORANNCE!

You guys gotta stop beleiving everything "the party" tells you. Bush has run nothing but dirty and misleading campaigns throughout his entire political carreer...which has only been bout 10 years.

http://dir.salon.com/politics2000/feature/2000/03/03/mccain/index.html

[ 19. October 2004, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: BrockSamson ]

Originally posted by BrockSamson:

You guys gotta stop beleiving everything "the party" tells you.

But that would require things like independent thinking and the inability to associate themselves with something that satisfies their need to belong, not to mention the tedious labor of fact checking.

I did chuckle at the joke though. Making Colin Powel the smart one was perfect.

Guest Jonnygts

Must...resist...urge..to bring politcs to the general forum...graahhh so much IGNORANNCE!

You guys gotta stop beleiving everything "the party" tells you. Bush has run nothing but dirty and misleading campaigns throughout his entire political carreer...which has only been bout 10 years.

Anyone who sends our troops over to Iraq then votes against 87 Billion for supplies is a worthless piece of trash. And Bush is misleading??

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." JOhn KErry

so 10 years of misleading adds is far worse than 30 (i dont care about the actual #) or so years of bullshit and indecision thanks eric i love it when you TRY and post.

Originally posted by The Anti-Rice:

Anyone who sends our troops over to Iraq then votes against 87 Billion for supplies is a worthless piece of trash.

Ignornce.

No one voted to send anyone to war. The vote he approved of was to give the president power to send in troops if neccesary. I love how you quoted only the section of that speech that suited you, and completely neglected the rest.

You realy need to read it all. Of course, you wont, because its realy long, and you republicans, like your president, dont want to put that much thought and effort into anything.

How about this:

In giving the President this authority, I expect him to fulfill the commitments he has made to the American people in recent days--to work with the United Nations Security Council to adopt a new resolution setting out tough and immediate inspection requirements, and to act with our allies at our side if we have to disarm Saddam Hussein by force. If he fails to do so, I will be among the first to speak out....

In voting to grant the President the authority, I am not giving him carte blanche to run roughshod over every country that poses or may pose some kind of potential threat to the United States.

Did bush fullfill these promises? For about 2 weeks. He immediately began moving forces into position. Kerry did exactly what he said he would do, how is that a flp flop? He voted against additional funding to Bush's PR ploy, aka, the Iraq war. He has always been against big militry spending, how is that indescision or flip flopping?

Or this:

If we go it alone without reason, we risk inflaming an entire region, breeding a new generation of terrorists, a new cadre of anti-American zealots, and we will be less secure, not more secure, at the end of the day, even with Saddam Hussein disarmed.

God damn, he must be psycic, because thats exactly what happened.

The bush administration and its "intellegence" Lead everyone to beleive that Saddam had WMD, and its Kerry's fault that he beleived bush's lie?

You guys need to broaden you info sources. You get all your info from what Tucker Carlson and Bill O'reily tell you. You see ads and comentary aired on Fox and hundreds of other Sinclair affiliates, its all been written by Ken Mehlman and approved by a group of exec's who happen to be huge republican campaign contributors.

Get on the internet and look up Transcripts, and read them. Not abridged versions, and not just the shit that whoever wants you to know.

"Kerry never shows up for work"

In his 19 years in DC he's been present and voted over 4700 times, thats 500 times more then Mcain, whos been there almost 5 years longer.

"Kerry flip flops"

Kerry adapts to new info. The principles behind his actions have been constant for the last 19, hell, for the last 35 years.

Republican campaigns thrive on ignorance. This one happens to take it a step further by spreading "misfacts".

and you republicans, like your president, dont want to put that much thought and effort into anything.

Republican campaigns thrive on ignorance. This one happens to take it a step further by spreading "misfacts".

+ 1

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/ownedcolinpowell-Desslock.jpg