need j.o.b.!!

ninjachk08

You could always get a job at Hooters....

And PS, desk jobs aren't all that...Im a hands on kind of person and when I graduated college, I left my job as a ATV mechanic to sit behind a desk and do sales. I miss my old job at times but sitting at a desk all day vs. standing on my feet all day does have its perks.

There is nothing that will go on your "record" even if you get fired. There is no "taking it to state" either. The only way any of this applies is if you get unemployment.

Anyway... go here... http://unemployment.ohio.gov/unemployed_workers.html

I'm thinking that even if you quit on your own, you can still receive unemployment, as long as you worked there for more than 12 weeks or something like that.

I would register on that web page and contact them to schedule an appointment. They will be able to give you more info. Either way, register and file for unemployment insurance. If you are not eligible, you will just not receive anything. It's not a big deal.

Mailing Address:

Montgomery County Job & Family Services At The Job Center

1111 S Edwin C Moses Blvd

Dayton, OH 45408 Map

General Phone Numbers:

Local: (937) 496-6720

Toll Free: 1-877-852-0010

thanks for the info, and ill see what happens..

but your not in health care.. you do have a record, and if something gets put on that, i wouldnt be able to get a job anymore in health care.. and i wouldnt be able to ever go to nursing school.