Team Z06...

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, forgot to mention that victory that I logged over a certain sonic blue 03 Cobra about two weeks ago. If my memory serves me correctly, isn't there video of me putting several cars on that 03 Cobra during that race? :eek::D

So, fuck who now? smile.gif

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Oh, forgot to mention that victory that I logged over a certain sonic blue 03 Cobra about two weeks ago. If my memory serves me correctly, isn't there video of me putting several cars on that 03 Cobra during that race? :eek::D

Video?-I have no idea what your talking about.

..., and neither does my son ;) -enjoy your victories while they last.........team Cobra will own all............

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

Team Cobra-what? They're all trading their cars in for GM products graemlins/grin2.gif

Except Andrew, he went psychotic and bought a Mopar after getting rid of a Subaru redface.gif

Im pretty sure he had a Mitsubishi not a Subaru :D

I believe I witnesed that in person.

bring out the video

graemlins/thatfunny.gif Team Z06 is strong

Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

I believe I witnesed that in person.

bring out the video

You're probably thinking of another Cobra I ran. This race in particular happened during the day. (So, there's even some - gasp! - daytime video footage out there.) I didn't think anyone else was around?

Originally posted by Kohones:

Heh heh, Team Cobra's / Team Z06's, this will be interesting & probably never end?

graemlins/popcorn.gif

No it wont end, the good Dr. dosent let go til he gets in the last word, or last race. :D

Guest BLUE BY U

ohnoes!

BTW, Team Z06 logged several victories last night - all with stock (or essentially stock) Z06's.

Z06 = fastestdotcardotever

graemlins/jerkit.gif

they also logged the highest payments.

bang for the buck

anything>ZO6

Originally posted by KBOND99:

Clocks ticking Bravo, from what I understand there are some go fast parts waiting for me in Dayton.

Go fast parts are only one VISA swipe away from me.

I figure b/t me, Shawn, Big Poppa, and the two Matt's team Zoo-06 may own some, but not all. graemlins/finger.gif

Yeah, but I got Shawn covered with Linn, Big Poppa's car may never be finished, Matt's wife won't let him out of the house, and the other Matt will be too drunk to drive. That just leaves you, playa. :eek:

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I play for both teams.

Please tell me this is not a sexual inneundo.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

BTW - the Cobra was faster. :D

*ducks for cover*

Blasphemy!!!

Actually, the Cobra was quite a bit faster.

Go fast parts are only one VISA swipe away from me.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBOND99:

I figure b/t me, Shawn, Big Poppa, and the two Matt's team Zoo-06 may own some, but not all. graemlins/finger.gif

Yeah, but I got Shawn covered with Linn, Big Poppa's car may never be finished, Matt's wife won't let him out of the house, and the other Matt will be too drunk to drive. That just leaves you, playa. :eek: </font>graemlins/lol.gif I might be able to talk her into letting me out one of these weekends. Don't worry Kurt, we have them covered. ;)

Yeah, but I got Shawn covered with Linn, Big Poppa's car may never be finished, Matt's wife won't let him out of the house, and the other Matt will be too drunk to drive. That just leaves you, playa. :eek: [/QB]

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

Lets get-em Matt.