does anyone remember.....

Lustalbert

Oh.. I saw that somewhere..

Something like one guy said he put gold bond on his nuts and it felt like 10,000 tiny gnomes massaging his balls..

Yes, I remember.. Don't know where the thread is though. :eek:

Guest doggunracing

You know the other night, I was up late playing that goddamn bridge building game, and I leave the TV on in the background, and one of those goddamn gold bond commercials came on. OH GOODAAMN HOW I LOATHE those fuckers. Its always some smarmy old man...

old man:aaaaaaaahhh, I cant sleep, with these flaming balls of mine, I wish I could dip them in some flame retardant foam or maybe just soak them in refigerant or somthing!!! goddamn my balls!!! OOOOH shit my balls.

old mans bitch ass wife: YOU KNOW, HONEY, WHEN MY CUNT TURNS IN TO A FESTERING FILTH RIDDEN SHIT BOX OF A MEAT CURTAIN, I SPARY THIS FUCKING GOLD BOND ASS POWDER ON THERE AND IT MAKES IT SPRING TIME FRESH AND THE BURNING IS DIMENISHED TO A SMOLDERING CUNT FIRE INSTEAD OF THE FESTERING YEAST INFERNO THAT IS USUALLY THERE.

old man: Hmmmmm, no shit??, gimme that can bitch, but keep your dirty cunt away from me!

old man: *sprinkle sprinkle*

old man:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, MY BALLS THEY NOW FEEL LIKE TO COOL ICY MARBLES INSTEAD OF THOSE FLAMING WRINKLED PRUNES THAT NORMALY HANG AROUND MY KNEES!!!! THAK CHRIST.

announcer: GOLD BOND MEDICATED POWDER, STOPS THE ITCH AND COOLS ALL YOUR GODDAMN GENITAL BURNING AND OTHER PROBLEMS YOU FILTHY ASSED FUCK MONKEYS NORMALLY HAVE......

RECOMMENDED BY RYAN LEAFS MOM.

Originally posted by doggunracing:

You know the other night, I was up late playing that goddamn bridge building game, and I leave the TV on in the background, and one of those goddamn gold bond commercials came on. OH GOODAAMN HOW I LOATHE those fuckers. Its always some smarmy old man...

old man:aaaaaaaahhh, I cant sleep, with these flaming balls of mine, I wish I could dip them in some flame retardant foam or maybe just soak them in refigerant or somthing!!! goddamn my balls!!! OOOOH shit my balls.

old mans bitch ass wife: YOU KNOW, HONEY, WHEN MY CUNT TURNS IN TO A FESTERING FILTH RIDDEN SHIT BOX OF A MEAT CURTAIN, I SPARY THIS FUCKING GOLD BOND ASS POWDER ON THERE AND IT MAKES IT SPRING TIME FRESH AND THE BURNING IS DIMENISHED TO A SMOLDERING CUNT FIRE INSTEAD OF THE FESTERING YEAST INFERNO THAT IS USUALLY THERE.

old man: Hmmmmm, no shit??, gimme that can bitch, but keep your dirty cunt away from me!

old man: *sprinkle sprinkle*

old man:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, MY BALLS THEY NOW FEEL LIKE TO COOL ICY MARBLES INSTEAD OF THOSE FLAMING WRINKLED PRUNES THAT NORMALY HANG AROUND MY KNEES!!!! THAK CHRIST.

announcer: GOLD BOND MEDICATED POWDER, STOPS THE ITCH AND COOLS ALL YOUR GODDAMN GENITAL BURNING AND OTHER PROBLEMS YOU FILTHY ASSED FUCK MONKEYS NORMALLY HAVE......

RECOMMENDED BY RYAN LEAFS MOM.

i am laughing my ass off!

"I got a rough case of the itch a while back from some nearly terminal testicular humidity & bought some Tinactin to take care of bizness. Hopped out of shower, sprayed while still damp, and almost had to shut my boys in a car door to make them feel better.

Anyway, am on my way to CVS for some GB right now. Itch is gone, but my guerillas in the mist need some pixie dust..."

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif

Damn it Andrew TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

BTW, for a real mans feeling, try some Old Spice aftershave on your nutz, for that four alarm inferno feeling. The itch will be pleasantly mask by the intense burning sensation similar to dipping your sack in boiling acid.

Originally posted by desperado:

Damn it Andrew TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

BTW, for a real mans feeling, try some Old Spice aftershave on your nutz, for that four alarm inferno feeling. The itch will be pleasantly mask by the intense burning sensation similar to dipping your sack in boiling acid.

How in the fuck do you know this? Wait no... don't tell us...

graemlins/slap.gif