First Post. Hi.

Kevin R.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Kevin R.:

I see everyone is pretty local. Did 161 get shut down? Haven't been in a couple weeks. Heard it did...

they made it like a 2 lane road past 270 i dont know how far though

Guest tbirdchick
http://idcustoms.com/forums/html/emoticons/laughathim.gif welcome im from chillicothe, lots of humor on this board that's for damn sure.

Welcome. I am in Johnstown, so I drive through the 161/270 construction everyday. 161 is not shut down, just down to 2 lanes from 270 to a little past Little Turtle Way going east, and going west is starts around Little Turtle Way to 270. BTW...I just got an e-mail saying this lane set up will be this way until fall of 2006

Guest visualpoet

Welcome to CR. I'm from the north end, less than two blocks from the Thrift Store.

Originally posted by Theoretic:

i was under the impression he ment the thrift stor on 161 where everyone met

I thought the same thing.

was under the impression he ment the thrift stor on 161 where everyone met
That is in fact what I meant. Apparently it is not because someone said people were meeting up after Good Guys Friday. graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks for the oh so warm welcome.

BTW, does anyone on here have a Cavalier running 20 pounds of boost. Someone at 161 a couple weeks ago asked me to race and dissapeared. I'm wondering how you run 20 pounds of boost in a cavalier. :confused: