Anyone need Tennessee fireworks?

MrMeanGreen

I've spent the last week in Atlanta and rode down with my dad. He came back up this weekend to fix the AC in his house, so I rode back. I'm leaving tomorrow for Atlanta for another week and taking the family for a vacation.

Anyways. I'll be driving through Tennessee to and from, and plan on making a stop on the way back to pick up some fireworks. For those that don't know, Tennessee is one of I think two states where it is openly legal to purchase class C fireworks to use within the state. That being said, their prices are MUCH cheaper than going to somewhere like here in Ohio, paying the ridiculous mark-up for the "priviledge" of buying class C stuff, and then signing a waiver to take the shit outta state.

From prior experience, $100 in Tennessee fireworks is the equivalent of about $300-400 of Ohio fireworks. Having no premium to pay is great.

If you'd like to give me some money or donate to the 4th Annual CR Fireworks Display (see the Senior Members section for details coming soon), post here or call me. I will make a short appearance tonight at Kroger at 11pm to say hi and pick up fireworks fundage. I have to leave tomorrow morning for Georgia at 10am.

smile.gif

Sorry if this is any attempt to hijack this thread, but my brother is a fireworks dealer for TNT fireworks. We have a whole 2 car garage full of fireworks. If you need anything, my brother can get it. Really good prices. He can get fireworks up to the legal limit of 500mg of TNT per unit. If you would like anything, he can come to you if you are in the Columbus area or come to Grove City. If you would like any PM me.