Please help me!

excell

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12788889

I know what you are thinking, but the free i-pod thing IS real. Please help me get mine, and hopefully you can pass this on to your friends and you can get one too!

I will reimburse the cost of which offer you choose to do. Please PM me when you do the offer, and let me know how much it was and I will give your money back. The offer I did was $5.95, and there are several like that. Hey, can't we all use a 7-day trial of weight loss pills for $6?

Here is how you avoid the fluff and get right down to getting your i-pod:

When you click on my link, enter the information they require. After you enter in your information, for ANY of the following sreens where you can choose a "yes" or "no" radio button, select no. You will get to your offer page where you have to do only one offer. That signs you up and helps me. You only need someone to do 5 offers through your link to get your i-pod.

Again, I will pay you your money back for doing an offer for me.

Also, they do NOT spam your e-mail!!! Gratis is known for this.

Please, help a guy out. Maybe this can help you to get yours. smile.gif

Thanks!

seriosuly, I've tried it. It's a scam. I had 5 people complete it, and it tried to tell me that the final two signed up, but not through my link. So I didn't get credit. Which is funny because they used the e-mail they got with my name on it.

I find it all to convient that I didn't get credited for signing two people up.