4 Giga Pixel Pic

Trouble Maker

http://www.gigapxl.org/

Started talking with the "Photo Guru" at work about the 2.5 Giga Pixel pic and he told me about this, just sent me the link. Kind of neat because it was done with a film large format camera with one shot! That’s a huge jump compared to the 600 it took for the 2.5 Giga Pixel pic with the digital camera.

Site isn't as fun because you can't move around the pictures, but some of the pictures are very neat, as is the process and technology they used during the process.

Shawn, this is different from what you posted. On this site, you can't zoom in yourself, but it has zoomed pics of the original 4 gigapixel image. Did you even click the link to check before you started beating the repost drum? :rolleyes:graemlins/slap.gif

Damn it Ricochet, beat me to it. graemlins/nutkick.gif

Ok, I posted this thread so I feel I have the right to bash Shawn over you two, thanks though for sticking up for me.

Did you even read my post num nuts??!!? Obviously not. Dear god, even just looking at the topic you should know it wasn’t the same. Way to make yourself look like a retard. tongue.gif Why don't you quit posting and go eat some paste or something?

Originally posted by Buck531:

Sorry dude..just a little bored at work today.

Yeah, don't worry about it, me too. :D

I hope you can tell from the tongue.gif that I was just taking the opportunity to bust your balls?

If you’re that damn bored, you should have gone to the link, saved yourself the embarrassment. graemlins/lol.gif

Originally posted by Neo:

Yeah, don't worry about it, me too. :D

I hope you can tell from the tongue.gif that I was just taking the opportunity to bust your balls?

If you’re that damn bored, you should have gone to the link, saved yourself the embarrassment. graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah.. should have. But NOOOO.. I just wanted to be the first to ree you.. but it backfired, and now I'm under my desk cudling up sticking my finger in the power outlet.. :(graemlins/cry.gif:D