**STOLEN** Car Dolly

Guest jetta_gli_man

Guest jetta_gli_man

Just trying to get the word out to the local Automotive community. Please take a minute to look at the description and the picture. I'm hoping someone will spot this rare car dolly and i can recover it. Thanks for your time.

-Mike

jetta_gli_man@yahoo.com

Car dolly was stolen ~monday night from the Worthington/Clintonville area (central ohio). It is highly customized and should be easy to spot. If anyone sees it or knows of someone trying to sell something that sounds similar please let me know. Many free repairs at my shop can be awarded to anyone with information leading to its whereabouts. Thanks in advance...

Description and customizations:

Yellow fenders and trim with thin black pin stripes

Motorcycle rail in the center with large welded in steel plate between the ramps for a motorcycle rear tire and tabs for tie downs. Also has a bracket welded on for the motorcycle kick stand.

Crank winch on front

Grab handle welded on the front

Custom bars on the front to hold the chains when not in use.

License Plate: OHIO - # SNG3253

This is a swivel deck car dolly that is registered and has a serial number etc. I have all the documentation to prove it.

In the pic below your should be able to spot all of the customizations.

Again, thanks in advance...

-Mike

jetta_gli_man@yahoo.com

http://www.angelfire.com/oh/Pfro/parts4sale/dolly.jpg

[ 23. February 2005, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: copperhead ]

Guest jetta_gli_man

Yeah, i filed a police report. I'm hoping someone will see the picture of it and spot it somewhere. It is highly customized for a dolly, so should be easy to spot.

I can't offer much cash reward, but i can offer many free auto repairs or discount on parts, and of course, free use of the dolly if i ever get it back!!

Thanks for looking!!

-mike