GT4

96MustangCobra

Guest Lunareklipse
i havent started in on the american races yet.. i've only done the japan ones.. they were pretty easy.. i'm not sure what the hell car i'm gonna use on the american championships, i dont think i have any yet.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AustinL911:

Has anyone even come close to beating the all american championship? I've got a 740hp Z06, with all mods except the brake bias controller, stage 3 clutch, and stage 3 weight reduction...and the lead race car is still putting a minute on me after 5 laps. I'm gonna come back to this race later. But I'm curious if anyones beat it yet?

Yeah I beat it. Well not only did I beat it, but I beat it while sitting back and eating chicken and noodles. B-spec director's mode, driver set on Push+Overtake. Dinner. Win.

Car was the LM Z28

Games that play themselves are grrrreat.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Yeah I beat it. Well not only did I beat it, but I beat it while sitting back and eating chicken and noodles. B-spec director's mode, driver set on Push+Overtake. Dinner. Win.

Car was the LM Z28

I have yet to use this feature. I'm definitly gonna have to start doing it for the 10 lap races. Those things suck.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Car was the LM Z28

YOu can also speed it up. I think it does 3X the normal speed smile.gif

That rocks. I haven't used it yet but I may have to give it a try. I just got the remaining three licenses yesterday, many were some of them difficult. How fitting that they make Nurburgring the final test. Nothing like being 6 minutes into a race and touching just a tad to much grass trying to trim a corner.

Havent got to the American races yet but the 350z car in the japenese races is owning.

Yeah, the japa races are disgustingly easy. As for using B-spec, the AI drivers are way more conservative so for it to work you need to mod up the car ot the point where you won't have a problem getting ahead of the competition. Then the AI can take it to a win.

Watch out on the 12 lap races: depending on the tire you mount they will try to pit on lap 12 (!!!) if you let them to their own devices.

Wow, I love this B-spec mode. I just go back to the series I have already won in A-spec, and win some easy money with B-spec.

350z LM race car + B-spec mode in tuner series = Lots of money, in a short amount of time, with no effort on my part.

I may do this a few times to build up a cache of the green stuff.

Originally posted by Theoretic:

Well you guys have found a way to take the whole point away from the game.

I'm only using it to race series I have already won, just to build up some money. smile.gif That could probably qualify as cheating though, but oh well. Maybe it'll cut my playing time from 1 year, down to 6 months?

Originally posted by Theoretic:

Well you guys have found a way to take the whole point away from the game.

No 99 Eclipse

No 03 Cobra

No 04 CTS-V

There *is* no point to this game. graemlins/finger.gif

No wait, I take that back. There is a point to this game:

Teenager Wreck Prep.

Well, after winning all the begginer most of the professional most of the japanese races. And a few select dealership races. I was browsing the Europe races, there is something called "1000 mile" or some shit that requires a car from any country 1970 or older. I bought the 69 SS camaro and modded it. The races take like 3 hours so I get him to pass everyone then leave it on cruise/overtake. Shit, the one thats going on now is 95 laps. 150,000 a win 300,000 for the championship and who knows what car. I also don't have any international license yet.

Guest 00Smurf

QUOTE]Originally posted by Rane:

Well, after winning all the begginer most of the professional most of the japanese races. And a few select dealership races. I was browsing the Europe races, there is something called "1000 mile" or some shit that requires a car from any country 1970 or older. I bought the 69 SS camaro and modded it. The races take like 3 hours so I get him to pass everyone then leave it on cruise/overtake. Shit, the one thats going on now is 95 laps. 150,000 a win 300,000 for the championship and who knows what car. I also don't have any international license yet.

when you pit you have the option to change from b-spec to a-spec. :D i'm using the '66 ac cobra 427 s/c w/ 715hp for the 1000 mile race. smile.gif