Who is gonna be my bitch at Cofba...

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by AustinL911:

I'm sure matt harlan will run you sam, along with a few other F-bods who are boosting. I'm bringing the digicam and digital camcorder for the whole event. Taking applications for people to upload(I have dialup) and host the vids for me. Should be some REALLY cool shit there from what I've heard. smile.gif

Talked to Matt, and hes not sure he can make it casue of work. :(

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

bikes don't count cock bag. bikes are for ppl who can't make their car go fast

cars are for people who are to scared and got to hide inside a cage or for people who dont have much balance or skill.

if you say bikes dont count, sounds like you think you dont have a chance (which you probably dont). Its not like its even a big bike, just a little 600, and we know all fast cars can beat little 600's

Originally posted by smokinHawk:

cars are for people who are to scared and got to hide inside a cage or for people who dont have much balance or skill.

if you say bikes dont count, sounds like you think you dont have a chance (which you probably dont). Its not like its even a big bike, just a little 600, and we know all fast cars can beat little 600's

Smokin hawk, I will take you on, just gotta give me acouple test runs to see where the car is. I dont think I ever met you so you will have to come to me to set it up. Anthony, you not behind the wheel= no time.. tongue.gif

I've been waiting a year to run my car again. Trust me, I'd like to run times in it. If someone feels otherwise about the driver, they're more than welcome to front the $400 to fly me back for this weekend.

Otherwise, bite me. The times count because I say so and my hands are tied on this particular issue. I'd make the same exception for anyone in the same situation who could prove it tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by The Vette:

Smokin hawk, I will take you on, just gotta give me acouple test runs to see where the car is. I dont think I ever met you so you will have to come to me to set it up. Anthony, you not behind the wheel= no time.. tongue.gif

sure ill run you, should be a good race, are times are close.

We met last year we never intorduced each other i knew who you were thought you knew who i was, i followed you on my bike when you were hauling your vette with your truck on the way to norwalk..

Let me drive your car Anthony smile.gif ill get you into a ten

Of course his times will count, for the car. He's obviously not going to be claiming that he himself ran the times. He's made changes to the car, it should run alot faster. Afterwards you guys can poke fun and say he wasn't driving, but that doesn't change what the car ran, or it being capable of the same performance with Anthony someday in the future.

(Don't tell Anthony, but Chris is going to be letting people do burnouts in the Formula for $5 a pop!) graemlins/burnout02.gif

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

(Don't tell Anthony, but Chris is going to be letting people do burnouts in the Formula for $5 a pop!) graemlins/burnout02.gif

Gonna be tough after the rear busts after the first run... tongue.gif

Talked to Matt, and hes not sure he can make it casue of work. :(

BULLSHIT!!! He's going! Even if I have to drive to michgan friday nite and drag his ass down here. That car's the whole reason I'm going to Norwalk. I'll pay him to go if I have to. smile.gif

Originally posted by StockV6:

I registered yesterday even though its full just incase someone cant go. I really wanna see what i can get out of it while its stock

You are on the list now, you may pay at the gate. See ya there! graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by StockV6:

I registered yesterday even though its full just incase someone cant go. I really wanna see what i can get out of it while its stock

what the s10 or R1

my R6 has been know to beat liter bikes :D

I will own you too tongue.gif