So.... it's my birthday

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> 19. 19 fucking years old. That means, according to statistics, I have: spent six and a half years unconscious, two years in the bathroom, a year and a half in school (though that seems a bit short), another year and a half eating, and another two years doing things I haven't really wanted to do at all. That leaves me with 7 years out of the 19 I've been alive which I actually had to myself, presumably. Big ginormous W.T.F. question mark question mark exclamation point number one excalamtion point.

Oh well. I'm going sky diving today for the second time with a bunch of my close friends, then we're all going out to dinner at P.F. Chang's [hella cool].

Some important things I've learned that have shaped my life are 1) shameless self-promotion is the way to go 2) Streaking/Mock stripping for your friends and strangers can be highly rewarding 3) Random acts of insanity are the only way to really know you're alive 4) Women usually aren't worth the trouble 5) Fortune favors the bold, and, most importantly, 6) Be Indiana Jones! Be honest, and people will trust you. Be kind, and you will be loved. Stand up for the little guy and you will be looked up to. Be a gentleman and you'll win the ladies. Read books--the knowledge can really come in handy sometimes (and it makes you look worldly). Know you're beliefs and hold fast to them, and you will be respected. Take risks and never be afraid of a problem--it's just another adventure. And don't always follow the rules--if you do, you'll miss out on most of the fun.

That's it. That's all I have to say. Fuck 19. Fuck aging. And fuck time. I don't wanna get any older.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by smokinHawk:

do i care your 19, does it mean anything to me, or anyone else....NO.

after 18 its all down hill anyways, soon you'll wake up and be 30, beer gut, ugly and alone, and bald.

oh and happy birthday :D

<font color ="midnightblue"> Ah, what promises the future holds.

On a positive note, my mom sent me a surprise birthday cake in the mail and I just got it this morning. +1 for moms. I think I've decided that college birthdays are the best. Party all last night, tonight as well, and probably tomorrow for my friends who couldn't be here today. This is the most I've done in a long time. 21 is gonna be hella crazy.

19 huh, well at least you can go to canada and drink now. I only have a few more months till I am 20 (like 3 months) 19 and 20 are big WTF ages, cause they really don't mean shit

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

19 huh, well at least you can go to canada and drink now. I only have a few more months till I am 20 (like 3 months) 19 and 20 are big WTF ages, cause they really don't mean shit

<font color ="midnightblue"> that's funny, that's exactly what my friend told me. Anyways, skydiving got rained out today; going to Aspen tomorrow, then diving sunday? Bummer.

Originally posted by smokinHawk:

do i care your 19, does it mean anything to me, or anyone else....NO.

after 18 its all down hill anyways, soon you'll wake up and be 30, beer gut, ugly and alone, and bald.

beer gut(beer didnt do it thou) Check

Ugly Check

Bald Check

30's Suck :mad:

Oh yeah happy Birthday Silent God

Originally posted by The Silent God:

<font color ="midnightblue"> 19. 19 fucking years old. That means, according to statistics, I have: spent six and a half years unconscious, two years in the bathroom, a year and a half in school (though that seems a bit short), another year and a half eating, and another two years doing things I haven't really wanted to do at all. That leaves me with 7 years out of the 19 I've been alive which I actually had to myself, presumably. Big ginormous W.T.F. question mark question mark exclamation point number one excalamtion point.

Oh well. I'm going sky diving today for the second time with a bunch of my close friends, then we're all going out to dinner at P.F. Chang's [hella cool].

Some important things I've learned that have shaped my life are 1) shameless self-promotion is the way to go 2) Streaking/Mock stripping for your friends and strangers can be highly rewarding 3) Random acts of insanity are the only way to really know you're alive 4) Women usually aren't worth the trouble 5) Fortune favors the bold, and, most importantly, 6) Be Indiana Jones! Be honest, and people will trust you. Be kind, and you will be loved. Stand up for the little guy and you will be looked up to. Be a gentleman and you'll win the ladies. Read books--the knowledge can really come in handy sometimes (and it makes you look worldly). Know you're beliefs and hold fast to them, and you will be respected. Take risks and never be afraid of a problem--it's just another adventure. And don't always follow the rules--if you do, you'll miss out on most of the fun.

That's it. That's all I have to say. Fuck 19. Fuck aging. And fuck time. I don't wanna get any older.

And 3 minutes of intercourse