Alright, that's it.

Devils Advocate

-rant- I'm getting pretty fucking sick of the Iraqi rebels kidnapping someone from another country, holding him hostage, and demanding that all of the person's country's troops withdraw from Iraq with the threat that his head will be cut off. It seems like they have someone new once a week. What the fuck does this accomplish? It's just so frustrating there really isnt any way to stop this from happening. -/rant-

Sorry, just saw the news video of the Filipino guy and it made me really fucking pissed. Please dont delete this as it isnt a political topic.

Kinda sad isn't it. I think they do it just for fun because they know that if they behead a person they are just going to piss off that country..Look at the US. Now that they have killed that guy we have gotten a ton meaner.

I know it's frustrating, but it's not so much the terrorists that bother me, they are animals and there is no reasoning with them. It's the people who flood the streets of Manila protesting their government to bow to the terrorists demands that scare me. The terrorists see this, and they know that they have a chance to turn a nation around, so they keep taking more lives. These people don't realize that as soon as they bow to the demands, more lives will be in danger.

I gotta say though, I am proud of how the American hostages have acted. They've always been calm and collected, and they haven't shown fear on the videos we've seen. Sadly, that wasn't the case with the Korean guy a few weeks ago. It makes it so much more effective for the terrorists to get them to plead for their lives.