Clarrett...

AngryBMW

Guest lilchaz16
What is real bullshit is you have someone like...lets say Frazier that has a 'decent' CAREER and doesn't get drafted, then you have Clarrett that plays 7 good games and still goes in the third round. Goes to prove being a good guy doesn't really pay off IMO.

Now that he did get drafted, the real questions is, How long and when will he comes to terms and will he go into camp? I would have thought he would have settled quicker if he went in as a free agent. But given his past record with attorney and agents, I guessing it will not be until the start of the season. And he will not be in shape.

When I heard Clarrett went in the 3rd round, I was like WTF? Then I heard Denver - it makes total sense. When it comes to RBs, Shanahan is a freakin' genius. He couldn't pick a QB to save his life, but RBs are his thing.

Best Part: My mother-in-law hates Clarrett and is a HUGE Broncos fan

Originally posted by John D’Agostino:

how bout jason white not getting drafted

i was really surprised by that too. I thought for sure someone would have given him a chance. Heisman Trophey winner and doesnt even get picked up. Its because of his knees.

He will be one of the best backs this year, some of us could have success running the ball for denver(J/K), look at the backs that came from that system in the last 3-5 years! All the OSU fans will have sand in their vaginas when he is the leading rusher at least in that conference. It's not about his ability as it is about the Denver line. Just my worthless .02

As far as I understand he hit the lotery getting drafted by Denver!