ATTN: Mike Stropki

99ta

lol...sorry. I bought the car, but don't have the title in my name yet. I messed up on it and need him to get a new one. He won't return my calls. I don't know why! Might have to get a lawyer involved, this is getting crazy.

Eric

well....I was going to put it in my wifes name but decided to put it in my name. I crossed out her name....not reading the bold words at the top of the title saying "any altercations will void this title". I just need him to get a new one.

So...no one knows him, other then Anthony who hates him??

Eric

He shouldn't have to get a new title for you. The BMV should have a paper that the previous owner fills out the info on, and you get noterised. Then you give the paper to the BMV and they get you a new title. You are still left with the trouble of having to get in contact with him.

You could:

-Show up at his house on random days.

-Camp out and wait for him to come home.

-Call the Police

-Call the FBI

-Call Danatos and order him 10 large pizzas smile.gif

Originally posted by GTPor50:

I just need 30min of his time!!!! Damn I would buy the kid lunch if its that big of a deal. I think I am actually more currious as to why he is avoiding me?!? Thanks everyone.

Eric

He's a pussy and doesn't like to follow through with anything. I have his address and phone # if you'd like them. Make sure you leave a flaming bag of dogshit on his porch compliments of me smile.gif

lol...I think you got a better deal on your stang anyway. Sorry he sold it out from under you. I don't have a problem with him other this ordeal. He didn't promise me the car or anyhting like that. I went and looked at it, thought about it (checked prices on parts), then came back a week later with cash. I didn't know anything about anyone else being interested. But your stang is nicer so I wouldn't be too upset.

Eric