I need a good price on MDF - can anyone help me out???

Guest d3caps

Looking for about 5 sheets of 3/4" (1" MDF would be best, but I know its hard to find) in about a month from now, does anyone work somewhere where they can help me out???

I would appreciate it!! smile.gif

Email me if you don't want to reply, Spac3d@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I can get 3/4" stuff. I'd have to price it but the last time we bought some it was about 30 bucks a sheet. you have to really buy in volume to get any kind of price break on the stuff. with all the hurricanes and tidal waves in 2004 the price of wood has almost doubled. I can't really get a firm price untill right before you want it becuase it fluctuates alot.

Originally posted by Gas,Grass,or Ass:

I can get 3/4" stuff. I'd have to price it but the last time we bought some it was about 30 bucks a sheet. you have to really buy in volume to get any kind of price break on the stuff. with all the hurricanes and tidal waves in 2004 the price of wood has almost doubled. I can't really get a firm price untill right before you want it becuase it fluctuates alot.

What size sheets are those? The sheets at Home Depot are 48x96 and the are ~$22.

I do appreciate the help!