Wall repair

Devils Advocate

I could try to do before then if I'm not busy. Its pretty simple. Just get drywall and cut it so it fits pretty close to the same size as the hole. Then you can either screw it into a stud or you can by these little clips that go in the inside of the existing wall and then you just spackle the cracks and touch it up w/ paint once the spackle is dry. There might be an easier way since the hole is smaller but thats the only way I know. I hope I helped in some way.

Dude, I can do it for you. Its pretty easy. You'll need a drywall screen and a pint of spakling. The whole pint won't be used, but it is the smallest amount you can buy. The ready-mixed shit is probably best for this (easier). Give me a call or PM me. I'll walk you through it or do it for a nominal cost (beer).

I can help ya out, or at least show you... I won't do it for you unless I get paid... I have a saw called a rotozip... that thing will allow you to make the hole even then just screw in the new dry wall, start spakling and sanding, then it's time for the paint.... not that hard... couple hours complete time if you add drying into it. Let me know if you need help or need to borrow that saw.

Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

I can help ya out, or at least show you... I won't do it for you unless I get paid... I have a saw called a rotozip... that thing will allow you to make the hole even then just screw in the new dry wall, start spakling and sanding, then it's time for the paint.... not that hard... couple hours complete time if you add drying into it. Let me know if you need help or need to borrow that saw.

Can you help me thursday? PM we with price.

dude, they sell drywall repair kits at home depot. it's a piece of metal (conveniently the same size as a fist) with some screen around it and an adhesive backing. just stick it to the wall, and get a little drywall mud and you're done. if you have the motorskills to crack a beer you can fix a drywall hole.

Originally posted by Big Slick AK:

Bwuahahahahahha what a fucking poker night.

So which hand was it??

A. My pocket Q's?

B. Zachs running clubs?

C. Steve's pocket 7's?

Good luck fixing it.

All three; I quit poker for good. Haven;t played since, and don't plan on it.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Republicant:

All three; I quit poker for good. Haven;t played since, and don't plan on it.

Whyyyyyy? You lost what, $20 in one night? Pahleeease. Do you know how much i've lost in 1 night before?

Mike and David asked if you were coming monday.

I played extremely well and David, for once, didn't cash out any money.