AIM away messages

88lx5oh

I once had one that read:

"Warning to all outer-space guys: you can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I wont be wearing any pants."

I am not the author but it makes me chuckle

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Peekachoo:

ehh.... I'm pretty sure he says... the world, not this town... I've watched that movie allot a few years ago

Tony is sitting with Mani at a beach bar outside, drinking fruit drinks. Tony says:

"It's paradise. This is paradise I'm tellin you. This town is like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked. I'm telling you I should have come here 10 years ago. I'd be a millionaire by this time. By this time I would've had my own boat, my own car, my own golf course."

Don't tell me about Scarface. I know Scarface. smile.gif

He has a statue of a globe in his house above water that says "The World is Yours" That was also on a blimp outside of Franks house Tony was looking at while smoking a cigerate and waiting for Elvira to get her shit together and go with him.

I can recite any line to the movie. I also have it on my laptop. My all time favorite movie. I saw the movie in theatre when it came out in 1980. I'm freekin old. LOL

Guest FuelforFire

"Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean I"

"So what? Say How? Say who? Fuck what? Fuck me? Fuck you!" ~from kid rock's "Cocky"

"Note: AOL member profiles are not accessible through AOL Instant Messenger....Yeah, well, FUCK AOL."

"Check your rights and lefts. You're right, I left."

"Fixing my G String................ON MY GUITAR"

"Gotta catch the next bullet train to test my new condoms....brb."