U guys ready for some more snow?

Boost-n-Juice

Guest tbirdchick
maybe a weather forum should be added lol.... i can't wait, this snow is freaking great!!! last night chillicompton got hit hard, and it was fun playing in the parking lots

Damn it, I hate this weather, I wish it would just be 60 like it was last week, or two weeks ago, whenever it was 60 I want it to be like that again. I hate Ohio but will probably live here for another 10 years at least. :(

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Damn it, I hate this weather, I wish it would just be 60 like it was last week, or two weeks ago, whenever it was 60 I want it to be like that again. I hate Ohio but will probably live here for another 10 years at least. :(

I hear ya, my blood is too thin for this kind of weather. :(

Highs may reach 15 to 20 degrees.

Originally posted by Speci@lized.:

At least we dont live in Buffalo NY Lake affect snow owns all.

I was born in Rochester, NY and lived there for 22 years. It sucked. You could only drive your "nice" car like 5 months out of the year and everything rusted. They use a ton of salt up there. I don't miss it at all. graemlins/nonono.gif

I do find it amusing that a "major winter storm" here consists of 3 - 6 inches. graemlins/lol.gif That's a light day in upstate New York. However, I'll take 3 - 6 inches compared to the 14 I got a few weeks ago... graemlins/finger.gif

Originally posted by Wease:

I was born in Rochester, NY and lived there for 22 years. It sucked. You could only drive your "nice" car like 5 months out of the year and everything rusted. They use a ton of salt up there. I don't miss it at all. graemlins/nonono.gif

I do find it amusing that a "major winter storm" here consists of 3 - 6 inches. graemlins/lol.gif That's a light day in upstate New York. However, I'll take 3 - 6 inches compared to the 14 I got a few weeks ago... graemlins/finger.gif

My friend grew up near Rochester. He said that 3 inches of snow was like a early Nov. type snowfall

Originally posted by Buck531:

I wouldn't mind it, but my fucking snow blower broke :(

Sort of. The pulley broke on it that you pull to start it. i'm pretty sure I can get another one though. Just not sure where.

"recoil starter"

The string broke? if that's all that broke, that can be repaired in 5 minutes. Go to lowes, they stock the pull cord. If you swing by the east broad Lowe's between 9-5 tomorrow i can even tell you what you'll need to do. if more than just the string broke, then you're in trouble and you'll have to order the parts from the engine manufacturer.

Magnetos are fairly easy to replace as well, just a bit more time consuming than the starter.