Steelers lost... O Noes

88lx5oh

Originally posted by More Empty Threats than CR:

:dancing in the streets of Cleveland:

That's pretty sad when they have to celebrate someone else losing, rather than their own team winning

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

That's pretty sad when they have to celebrate someone else losing, rather than their own team winning

Yeah and I'm sure Steeler fans would be jumping for joy if the Browns made the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

fuck the pats, once again worthlesburger sucked for another game in a row, he is a really good when it dosen't matter but when it comes down to pressure he really sucks, but the steelers defense had a pretty good game considering they scored at least 17 points or something like that off of turnovers

Originally posted by Fetus:

fuck the pats, once again worthlesburger sucked for another game in a row, he is a really good when it dosen't matter but when it comes down to pressure he really sucks, but the steelers defense had a pretty good game considering they scored at least 17 points or something like that off of turnovers

You were probably on Rothlesbergers nuts 2 weeks ago.He has one bad game and now he sucks.This is what i was saying about all these fake ass steelers fans.They lose and now they will find somebody else to cheer for.Whos next the Eagles?

Im not a steelers fan i have always thought people were putting them alot higher then they deserved. BUT Ben is a ROOKIE..... thats alot of preasue for someone ESPECIALLY his first year. I give him props for just getting so far......Pats are just a better team. He does show alot of promise though. BUt still fuck the steelers!!!

i am not saying that i am going to go cheer for somebody else now, once a steelers fan, always a steelers fan, all that i am saying is he does really shitty when it comes down to it, and yes i understand that he is a rookie and he did really good, but still going 13-0 in the regular season and then throwing 5 int. in the playoffs alone, he just does really shitty under preassure

i am not saying that i am going to go cheer for somebody else now, once a steelers fan, always a steelers fan, all that i am saying is he does really shitty when it comes down to it, and yes i understand that he is a rookie and he did really good, but still going 13-0 in the regular season and then throwing 5 int. in the playoffs alone, he just does really shitty under preassure

:rolleyes:

not only is he just a rookie, but this is only his 6th year playing QB. Give him time. For only playing the position for 6 years, he is amazing

fuck the pats, once again worthlesburger sucked for another game in a row, he is a really good when it dosen't matter but when it comes down to pressure he really sucks

He is a freaking rookie. rookies usually go thru growing pains there 1st year in the NFL he only just had the best rookie year for a QB that my old ass has seen.