Who wants free money for having the computer on anyways?

Veritas

Don't know if you guys remember alladvantage a few years back, but basically you got paid for surfing the net and having this browser scroll adds for you over and over again in an IE window. Well, there's something like that again.

http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=veritas17

Click on that, sign up and you can get cash for just having your browser open on this site . There's hacks out there for firefox if you use it that will automatically run everything for you so you can keep it up 24/7.

Peace

T.c.

Oh yeah if you need help figuring out the other stuff for keeping it going with firefox, just message me and i can help set you up. So far i've made 2.20 for just having my damn computer on which its already on 24/7 anyways. God I love the intarweb.

The whole reason its "free" money is because they get advertisers to pay them, and then they come up with a way to get you to see the adds. so every 30 seconds the window pops up over what you are currently looking at and you get to see their wonderful ads. shouldnt be any spyware involved cause its just shower another webpage not pop ups. I also siged up i think im at 1.10 right now. Another nice thing is that Veritas is getting more money (5% of what we make) for us signing up under his account

Originally posted by Assured Risk:

How much cash a month?

well lets all do a little math!

site says payrate is 45 cents an hour soo...assuming we can get the hacks to work and earn $ 24/7 averaging 30 days a month you will earn approximately 24*30 = 720 hours a month

720* .45 = $324 a month

i think it's more than worth it!

ok, So where

Originally posted by Morabu:

well lets all do a little math!

site says payrate is 45 cents an hour soo...assuming we can get the hacks to work and earn $ 24/7 averaging 30 days a month you will earn approximately 24*30 = 720 hours a month

720* .45 = $324 a month

i think it's more than worth it!

Ok, so where are the things where they think it is on all the time?

Im in.

If I am running XP, and someone else signs on under their name, will they get pop ups to?

Have any of you actually RECIEVED a check?

nah not yet, i can be the guinea pig and see if it works. Most of the big dot.com places went out a while ago that were similar to this so lets just wait and see what happens. Some people say "oh yeah ive made a killing!" Others are like "dude my account got deleted" So that being said, up to you guys if you want to try it or not but hell i figure its not hurting me at all, i used a spam email addy i created a while back so if it's a spam type of thing, more power to em.

T.c.

Originally posted by Veritas:

nah not yet, i can be the guinea pig and see if it works. Most of the big dot.com places went out a while ago that were similar to this so lets just wait and see what happens. Some people say "oh yeah ive made a killing!" Others are like "dude my account got deleted" So that being said, up to you guys if you want to try it or not but hell i figure its not hurting me at all, i used a spam email addy i created a while back so if it's a spam type of thing, more power to em.

T.c.

Well I just opened up the browser for the first time and by the time it went to load the second advertisement it said 'this account has been suspended'. lol. On top of that I can't update my account because their server never responds -- and in their terms of service it says they have the right to suspend payment at any time for ANY reason at all. Heh...dunno. Seems a little shady ;)