anyone going to the fitness expo?

black00ws6

I went this morning and just got back, it was fun. i went last year, and it seemed this year was better, as i saw many celebrities. Shannon sharpe, lou ferigno, ronnie coleman, and a 14 time world heavy weight fighter, i cant remember his name, but i know the guy is well into his mid 30's. and some huge black guy that was the worlds strongest man in 2000.

getting your picture taken with some of the hottest pieces of ass=priceless.

Originally posted by ttemper:

I went this morning and just got back, it was fun. i went last year, and it seemed this year was better, as i saw many celebrities. Shannon sharpe, lou ferigno, ronnie coleman, and a 14 time world heavy weight fighter, i cant remember his name, but i know the guy is well into his mid 30's. and some huge black guy that was the worlds strongest man in 2000.

getting your picture taken with some of the hottest pieces of ass=priceless.

Ronnie was at the OSU steak and shake last night

Originally posted by ttemper:

I went this morning and just got back, it was fun. i went last year, and it seemed this year was better, as i saw many celebrities. Shannon sharpe, lou ferigno, ronnie coleman

I saw Sharpe and Ferrigno there last year as well.. Coleman is the size of a damn tank. I've seen Dorian Yates there as well, it's amazing how huge those guys are.

I going on Sat afternoon. A friend's daughter is particapating in the martial arts. She is the State of Ohio champ and was SIX in the Nation for 11 yr olds. This includes boys and girls. Those guys fighting are crazy. Ref got knock out cold last year as he try to get inbetween two fighter and ended up taking a blow to the head. Ouch.