Anyone seen the Mustang GT-R running around?

SHIEF

I was on my way back from IPS today (met Ricky and Jeff, both nice guys graemlins/thumb.gif ), and I'm going down Main St. and see a 90ish black Mustang with a cowl scoop on it, blah blah. I look at the side of it and see a nice GTR badge above the 5.0 redface.gif

This guy is probably late 30's, probably someone's dad (hopefully not here tongue.gif ). When will the good ol' Type-Argggh stop?

Ok the worst badged Stang I have ever seen was at a Sams Club.. in hell I don't know, it looked pathetic, it was probably a '92 and it had.. the 5.0 badge, a GT badge above the 5.0, a Cobra badge and then the aniversary badge.. It was INSANE, it literaly took up the whole part of his wheel well and then he had a cowl induction hood and down the side it said, "BOSS".. It made me cry. I wanted to gun down the driver it was a hispanic guy and a white girl, you had to see it to believe it, oh yeah and only one side had all the badges.. what a pimp.

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i spotted an old fox body in dayton with the 5.0 badge.directly above it on both sides were big "magnum V8" badges

Hahaha... I saw a 94 - 95 V6 stang the other night with a huge "Honda Type-R" sticker on the back. Laughed my ass off for like twenty minutes. Fucking morons. However, without these morons in the world where would we get our entertainment?

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i spotted an old fox body in dayton with the 5.0 badge.directly above it on both sides were big "magnum V8" badges

It could've been worse. It could've had the newer "Hemi" badges on it. It'll happen, give it a lil time.

on the teckdemics movie mischeff 3000 in the extras there is a mustang with gtr badges and they interview the guy that ownes it........ended up with the guy saying how it had a rotary with pistons and headers and its a very rare mustang from the factory. all you can say after watching it OWNED