God damnit I'm stupid.

Casper

I'm a venting asshole. Sorry for those who read this thread already.

:D

But I hate stupid chicks with Mustangs. Smart chicks with Mustangs = cool. Stupid chicks = pain in my ass. Hot chicks = yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

[ 19. April 2004, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: StillPee ]

Guest nevarmore
You're a a dick and a terrible salesman. When you list ANY engine or car component its considered polite to list anything that you know it fits and anything that it looks like it'll fit but won't. No where in that listing does it say for the 282/4.6L. The guy wasn't asking a stupid question, with all the 5.0 goodies out there it wouldn't surprise me if there was a similar intake being made for it.

Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

its nto a 282ci motor graemlins/asshole.gif

its a 281ci motor graemlins/nutkick.gif

Shit. You owned me. My typo. Hahaha... but no, I was getting pissed with this kid because she was driving me crazy. That was the third email she sent me. Seriously. And even though the auction is at $625, she asked if I'd end it early at $500. WTF? Sorry, I was just venting.

Originally posted by Rotary Convert:

You're a a dick and a terrible salesman. When you list ANY engine or car component its considered polite to list anything that you know it fits and anything that it looks like it'll fit but won't. No where in that listing does it say for the 282/4.6L. The guy wasn't asking a stupid question, with all the 5.0 goodies out there it wouldn't surprise me if there was a similar intake being made for it.

Of course I'm a terrible salesman. That's why I'm in the IT field.

:D

Nah, I'm not really an asshole. She was just bugging the crap out of me and it was driving me crazy. Normally I'm patient with people, but that was the third email she sent me and it was pissing me off.