Good Power inverter to run a laptop?

RedRocket1647545505

Seeing as how this new laptop I bought, has a shitty battery in it (1.5hour), I was looking to buy a good power inverter to run it in the car, for long trips and such. Anybody know of a good one that won't burn up, and has plenty of power to run the laptop and maybe 1 or 2 other things? What Wattage? Also, do Power inverters have the potential to ruin the laptop? Just want to be safe. Thanks again.

i ran my laptop for 2 years on a 350watt inverter. thats plenty of juice for the laptop and a couple other things. i tried running it off a little 70watt one, but that failed.just not enough power. and my battery was fine after running on the inverter.

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i ran my laptop for 2 years on a 350watt inverter. thats plenty of juice for the laptop and a couple other things. i tried running it off a little 70watt one, but that failed.just not enough power. and my battery was fine after running on the inverter.

I ran my Toshiba fine for 14 straight hours off of a 70 watt last spring