Anyone need yardwork done?

Devils Advocate

My buddy and I do some landscaping in the summer to save some money for college. We're punctual, professional, and can do pretty much everything except remove tree stumps. Willing to drive anywhere in the city. If you have something for us, please give me a call at 614 323 2487, My name is Jon.

Thanks in Advance.

Mods, please leave this in the parking lot instead of the meat market, as hardly anyone looks there.

Ant- Call me tommorrow before like four if you have time, if it's early enough I could stop by before I go cook pizzas.

Brian- You got it, I'm over there like every day anyway, but tell him to call me for the best time to come over and check everything out.

Bucky- Nope, I think you have to ask the city to do that or at the very least get clearance. :D

CR,

I will tell you 1st hand that these guys did one hell of a job on my yard for a good price too. They are hard workers and did nothing but the best mulch around my front lawn etc. If anyone needs anything done for a good price just look these guys up and you will be happy with the results ;)

Thanks again Jon and your friend,

Daniel Weaver

Guest GSRchick714
I know you said you don't remove tree stumps, but how much would you charge to fix a tree? I have a pine tree in my backyard that is leaning pretty hard in one direction and I just need it straightened up a little.

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

will you do lawn work in the nude?

I'm wondering the same thing. I'll have you cut my grass if so.

Oh I forgot I dont have grass right now. How about laundry ??