"under construction"

RangerTurbo

why even put that on your cars?

is it to secure your own thoughts and insecurities about your p.o.s. car that will never get beyond the cracked 3-tone hood,

or your APC m3 fenders that dont line up with your body,

or your non-functional hood scoop,

or the cracked dangling front valence that doesnt match the side skirts that dont run with the factory rear bumper,

or maybe its that you think it gives you an excuse to run your factory black steel wheels with the factory hub caps off to make ppl think you have actual rims but just dont have them on,

or you only had 12 dollars and couldnt afford the sic autozone chrome intake you wanted so you bought the vynal letters instead and applied them,

or you only had enough money to spend on a huge fart cannon that guarantees 32 more HP to the wheels, so you put "under construction" on so when you get your bithday money ppl know that you will be "upgrading" your lil ride with some blinging LED windsheild squirters

i mean come on, do they really think its cool, or are they just gay

uhh, the whole point was having the "under construction" ON the vehicle,....

the way i see it is this

if someone is doing noticeable work to a car i can handle and respect that

but when i see a car running around for more then a year, with "under construction" on it, and it looks like it just rolled from the junkyard, then that is just stupid

and yes i dont have fog lights, but thats also the only thing of many that i have done to my ranger that is not complete... i also DO NOT have the sticker on my car

Guest beyondreality1
ok so it's wrong to have under construction on your car or truck. go to indy bash once and you'll see some of the sicks cars and trucks that are under construction and will kill that shitty ranger of yours even while there in primer. know i can't say that about everyone because there are cars that should be scraped that run around with it on there but true customs take years of work so why shouldn't they proclaim it.

.... God you're gay. Seriously, how the hell does what you just said contribute to this conversation (or any other conversation, for that matter)? If you have absolutely nothing constructive to say, then shut the fuck up and go back to whatever entry level job you came from.

shitty ranger... bah, your fooling yourself pussywillow

back on subject, where i live in newark there is atleast 5 cars i know of with this sticker on the car, and coming to school everyday i see atleast one...

oh and pussywillow, your right, customs do take years to build, as has mine, but you obviously missed the point, cars like the ones we are talking bout are the ones that are obviously not going to make it past the primer...

oh and before you start trashing ppls rides, why dont you proudly list what you drive instead of "too many to list", sounds to me like you got the junkyard that everyone is getting these pos's from

Originally posted by had18sgot22s:

ok so it's wrong to have under construction on your car or truck.

Its stupid and useless to put a Under construction sticker on a vehicle I think most would realize by the heated springs,primer paint job that the vehicle wasn't "done"

go to indy bash once and you'll see some of the sicks cars and trucks that are under construction and will kill that shitty ranger

I have been there and seen those custom trucks and cars some are very nice and that Turbo Ranger to me seems far from shitty.

I'm one of the very few on here that happens to like a lowriders I think Under construction stickers are graemlins/supergay2.gif they should say I spend to much money on the weed so I think im going to ride primer and decals for 3 years with my friends so everyone thinks Im going to one day finish my vehicle sticker

I agree with not putting it on a POS that isn't ever going to be done or even started, but consider that at many of the car shows and sound competitions I've competed in there has always been a class for best underconstruction. I guess its based on the type of project, condition of the project vehicle and stuff of that type. I had a buddy in Parkersburg that used to win that award alot. He did actually finish his truck though so it was cool.

Evan

ok so it's wrong to have under construction on your car or truck. go to indy bash once and you'll see some of the sicks cars and trucks that are under construction and will kill that shitty ranger of yours even while there in primer. know i can't say that about everyone because there are cars that should be scraped that run around with it on there but true customs take years of work so why shouldn't they proclaim it.

graemlins/jerkit.gif

you suck at the reading and comprehension. he is talking about stickers as you know now from the above posts. also older badass cars that are primer, I myself have never seen a UNDER CONSTRUCTION sticker on one. Come july (i think!!!) the goodguys will be coming and you will once again see that the old rods dont have those stickers. thanks for playing

Originally posted by RangerTurbo:

shitty ranger... bah, your fooling yourself pussywillow

back on subject, where i live in newark there is atleast 5 cars i know of with this sticker on the car, and coming to school everyday i see atleast one...

oh and pussywillow, your right, customs do take years to build, as has mine, but you obviously missed the point, cars like the ones we are talking bout are the ones that are obviously not going to make it past the primer...

oh and before you start trashing ppls rides, why dont you proudly list what you drive instead of "too many to list", sounds to me like you got the junkyard that everyone is getting these pos's from

I guess he's still going over the list graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by RangerTurbo:

where i live in newark there is atleast 5 cars i know of with this sticker on the car, and coming to school everyday i see atleast one...

There's your problem. I used to live in Newark, and my parents still do, so I know exactly what that population of idiots is up to. Sounds exactly like the little club with the crooked license plates molded into the vehicle I used to see a few years ago.

Under construction is graemlins/gay.gif and so are crooked license plates. True story.

I put it in my sig because my builds are done proper, and cost in the 10's of thousands of dollars. This usually means it may take me a year or so to finish a project. I guess i could put "work in progress" but because im taking what used to be a street drivin, and making it into a track car... under construction seems a lil more suitable to me.

Now if youre more pointed towards the guys stock piling paychecks so they can save up for that VielSide body kit and leave it unpainted for 9 months... then i agree with your rant.

But all in all, if its not my car, graemlins/gives.gif

This is the kind of work i do....

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/battle0903.jpg

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

I put it in my sig because my builds are done proper, and cost in the 10's of thousands of dollars. This usually means it may take me a year or so to finish a project. I guess i could put "work in progress" but because im taking what used to be a street drivin, and making it into a track car... under construction seems a lil more suitable to me.

Now if youre more pointed towards the guys stock piling paychecks so they can save up for that VielSide body kit and leave it unpainted for 9 months... then i agree with your rant.

But all in all, if its not my car, graemlins/gives.gif

This is the kind of work i do....

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/battle0903.jpg

agreed